Friday, February 3, 2023

August is Here Already!

 August 3 - 
I was asked by the Primary activity leaders to do a watercolor class for the Primary children.


They did such a good job on all of their butterfly artwork.



On August 4th Darryl and I celebrated his 68th Birthday. He sure is good looking and young for his age!


And... I got him the absolute best birthday card ever!




I purchased some fun fabric for baby receiving blankets.


I went up to South Carolina to stay with Skye and Ryan for a couple days and I was able to see Skye off for her very first day of Law School as she drank her hot tea out of her "I can't, I'm in Law School" mug. It was a proud Mom moment!

I met up with Susan Rose for a beach day and a delicious lunch at Dimitri's in Tarpon Springs.

Jonas put some photos on Facebook, so I thought I would share one. He is such a good missionary. 

That pretty much wraps up August, but there is much more fun to come in September.

No comments: