Monday, March 7, 2022

Something to See, Something to Ponder and Something to Uplift ~

Almost Every Wednesday for the last 2 years I have gone to an Artists "Workshop" or open painting class hosted by Marguerite Pavarnik. I feel I have improved so much just by these weekly 2 hour sessions of working with the watercolors and trying to make them do what I want.  Here are the latest..

January 26th -
This sailboat is not finished, I need to add the ropes and lines, but it's put away until I get to Florida.

February 9th -
Trying something new with wet-on-wet color blending and salt.


February 16th -
I painted these 4 little flowers for my downstairs neighbor, Becky. She has the loveliest patio full of plants and flowers.

February 23rd -
Trying a different style of tulip..

March 2nd-
Purple tulips before the detail..

Finished!

Now for an idea of the political state of the country and the world. It doesn't seem to be getting much better, but I will not give up hope!





Something to make you smile! - This is so me!


And finally, words of wisdom to lift your heart!



On February 24th, Russia invaded the country of Ukraine. It is a war I do not want our nation to get involved in, especially by putting U.S. Troops on the ground in the Ukraine. There is so much evil in the world and it just seems to be bubbling over. I pray for God to bless all those who are caught up in this political struggle for power and resources. It seems so close to home with the instant news. I pray for a peaceful solution!



 

No comments: