Sunday, May 28, 2023

Fall Florida Fun in November

October 29 - November 19, 2022

ZOO TAMPA - a Great Family Get Away!

Zoo Tampa at Lowry Park is one of the best Zoo's I have every visited, so I was excited to visit the Zoo with Cody, Alisa, Kendra, Kelly and their kids. Not only do they have wonderful animal habitats and a wide variety of animal species, they also have lot's of fun things for the family to do.


Rachel and Ross enjoy the wildlife carousel..


And everyone except Liam and little Stella enjoyed the Tiger Roller Coast.


Stella sure does love her big brother Hyrum.


And all the kiddos love the Manatee viewing area. 


A cool and peaceful place on a hot summer day.


I love this beautiful bald eagle. He was rescued and rehabilitated at the zoo after he was permanently injured. Unfortunately he cannot fly anymore, but it is nice that we get to see him up close.


 A Musical story.... earlier this morning Darryl saw an ad for a beautiful piano for only $125.00. We picked it up after our day at the zoo (Thanks for helping Cody) and I cleared out a place for it. It was quite an ordeal getting through the front door (we'll definitely take it our the back when we leave), but now I have this beautiful instrument to play every day!


Happy Early Birthday to me! The tone on this Baldwin Piano is so very, very beautiful, I can't get enough of playing it! 


October 31 - Happy Halloween everyone!


November 5, 2022
Well this happened. Just a small fracture and they said it should heal quickly. 


I did have time to do some painting this fall. Here are a few of my creations..


I went to "Paint with a Twist" and did this "paint along" Blue Ridge Mountain Acrylic Painting. I was going to paint over it, but Miss Reagan loves it, so I told her I would give it to her.


I tried my hand at a small Acrylic Palette Knife painting of Floyd, my favorite flamingo. 


November 12th we took the kids to one of our favorite beaches for little kids, Fred Howard Beach Park.


It was a lovely, warm, sunny day and a calm sea for the paddle boards.


Liam really loved playing in the water, but wasn't a fan of the bright sunshine.



Hello Family!



Two days later Jesse sends us a photo of her mule deer hunt at Grays Lake! He was huge and the snow was so deep it was up to the horses' bellies. I am glad they got it down the mountain safely.


And that's not all. There's more November fun to come.

 

No comments: