Sunday, December 29, 2019

The Next Dome Technology Project

Friday November 29, 2019
Two weeks earlier as Darryl and I embarked on our November adventure, he received a phone call from Dome telling him they had signed a contract on our next job and we needed to be onsite by December 6th. So on  Friday after Thanksgiving Darryl and I left Virginia and headed back to Granger, Indiana to pack up and leave for Pascagoula, MS. 


We left a snowy and cold Indiana on December 4th and arrived at the very warm, coastal town of Gautier, MS where our apartment is, on the 5th.

It has been a very busy couple of weeks and it got even busier.

Our son-in-law Ryan had to have emergency surgery the week after Thanksgiving and Skye was getting ready to start her finals at Southern Virginia University. Ryan ended up in the hospital for several days and had complications and had to go back, so 4 days after arriving in Mississippi I left to go back to Virginia to see what I could do to help. 
💕

I have to admit, this grandma loved taking care of Little Miss Avery as I stayed home to help Ryan.
She was such a big help. She really liked helping Grandma mail her Christmas cards.

I stayed for a week until Ryan started showing improvement and Skye had completed most of her finals. Ryan is still pretty weak and is going to have a long slow recovery, so prayers on his behalf would be appreciated. I got back to Mississippi on the 16th. Just in time to unpack the rest of our boxes and put things away, then repack for our Christmas journey.

No comments: