Wednesday, December 6, 2023

CHRISTMAS IS COMING - 2022

 Today as I am posting this it is 1 year since these photos were taken. I am sitting in my beautiful apartment in Cartagena, Colombia overlooking the Caribbean Sea and wondering where time has gone. I am on a mission to completely catch this blog up to date. So, if anyone is out there actually reading this, I will try to update one or two posts a day and hope not to disappoint you. 

Cindy

DECEMBER 2022

December 8, 2022

Cami has given us the perfect Christmas gift this year. She has dedicated herself to studying a new name or title of Jesus Christ for everyday of the month, then she makes a digital poster and sends it to us. Here are 3 of her 31 beautiful creations.






As Relief Society Activity Chairman I helped to organize our Christmas party which was themed around The Nativity and we had cookies and punch for refreshments.  
These were the cookies I made for our party.
                   

                   A feature of the evening was watching the music Video of "Mary Did You Know"                     by The Redhead Express
 

It was a lovely evening.


Here are the nativities that I displayed.




I believe I had 15+ of my Nativities on display.
πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„
I also started a new job in December, and boy is it fun. Every Friday and Saturday morning I go to Brandon Ford and tie helium balloons and help attach them to the 300 or so vehicles on the lot. Brother and Sister Darby have a helium business and have been doing this for year. It is such a happy way to start my morning.


Saturday December 9, 2022 
The Brandon Ward Christmas Party
♪♫♪Christmas is Coming - and "Little Liam" is getting fat!♪♫♪


Relief Society was in charge of the ward party this year, so I was one of the three who decorated the gym for the ward party.


Ross puts in his request...



... as does Rachel.

Liam isn't quite sure who Santa is..


But he is soo cute!


And Sammy was just too shy to talk.

My first show with The Toast of Tampa Show Chorus was their Christmas performances. 



It was such fun, and singing with the Heralds of Harmony sounded amazing. At the after party (called an 'Afterglow' in Sweet Adeline's parlance) we were entertained by the combined quartet of Reagan, Kaleyanna, Steven and Joseph, ate good food and had a fabulous time!

A fun time for all! 

Friday December 23
Making Cookies for Santa 

My assistant bakers did a great job on the cookies!


And we had a little extra help in the clean up department from Liam.



Luckily we had just changed the garbage bag. Ugh!!

December 24
Happy 66th Birthday to me. This is my Birthday dinner provided by Darryl.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL
AND TO ALL A GOODNIGHT!


Christmas Day 2022

The best Christmas socks ever!
And perfect for Church!

Merry Christmas and Happy Sabbath to everyone!


Our Christmas Spread was delightful as we opened gifts, played games and watched movies!

One of the puzzles I received.

And Finally, Jesse sent this photo of her wearing her new "Chicken" attire Santal left for her. 
The shirt say "Fluent in 'fowl' language" haha! and oh... the socks!!

Merry Christmas 1 year late!
Stay tuned for January 2023! It was Amazing too!

No comments: