Tuesday, December 19, 2023

March - a Month Full of Fun!

Saturday March 4, 2023
February was a pretty busy month, but it was nothing compared with what March had in store for us. 
We started off the month with a lovely trip to the Orlando, Florida Temple


O my! What to do with my hair? My bangs are so long I can't keep them out of my face, and I have split ends and my ends are so quite brittle my hair just frizzes up.

A hair cut, thinned out and some product and it looks so much better.

On Thursday March 9th I met Cody and Alisa at the Florida Strawberry Festival in Plant City (Where they lived in their RV for a few months) and I went to the Dennis Lee Show! He is an awesome performer!

And while I was there I splurged and bought this beautiful pair of sandals. They are my new favorites.

Saturday March 11, 2023
HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY TO THE BABY OF THE FAMILY
LIAM!


He knew exactly what to do with the cake and ice cream.


And I even finished his quilt on time for his birthday. I had to quilt it on my sewing machine since my quilting machine is in storage.

But he doesn't care! He loves it!

Late on Monday night February 13th, Parker flew to Tampa to spend her spring break with Grandma and Grandpa.

What a cutie!

She was anxious all day Tuesday waiting for the arrival of her Idaho Cousins early Wednesday morning.
And sure enough, they arrived bright and early on the 15th (5:00 a.m.) and Jesse, Kelly and Clancy immediately took a nap.

At lunch time I took them to one of my favorite places... Dinosaur World! I think Clancy and Jesse were thrilled and amazed, while Kelly and the girls said.. this is cool.


Digging for fossils.

This is such a wonderful little park. There are no rides but so much imagination in play as you look for creatures in the jungle that can be the Florida natural habitat.

See... We found one. Lunch with Clancy..

and Parker..

and Tyree. This guy was hungry!

They do have an ice age exhibit. It's a little warm for these mammoths, but they are fun to play on.



T-Rex is thinking...."O look! a snack!"

Hatchlings




It may look beautiful, but really it's quite dangerous to linger too long. ;-) 

Panning for Gems at the mine.

What a day, but we weren't done, The next day we packed our water bottles and sunscreen and went.... 
TO BE CONTINUED....

No comments: