Friday, April 8, 2022

Lovin' and Leavin' Mississippi

 For two years and 4 months we have called this place home. Now it is time to move on to the next Dome Technology Project.

I have loved this sweet town of Gautier and all the friends I have made and the beautiful wildlife and scenery that surrounds this Gulf Coast town.

****

I will miss all the seabirds that populate the area. The Herons and cranes in the pond outside our door and the gulls, pelicans, cormorants and egrets all around. The ducks and geese. What a lovely place!


I will miss Marguerite Pavarnik and all of my friends and fellow artists in my Wednesday morning art class. Clockwise from the bottom left: Sharon, Annette, Me, Doug, Marie, Marguerite, Becky, Branda and Christy.

I will miss singing in the Ocean Springs Chorale every Monday evening under the direction of Mary Elizabeth Sawyer, and the concerts we give!



I will miss the Mardi Gras parades, colors and other celebrations. Crawfish boils and all the delicious fresh seafood!


I will miss my neighbors in our apartment complex, some of the best people I know. Becky, Tony, Debby, Mary and all of them who I now call my friends. 
And, I will miss our dear friends at church. But, never fear, we will see you all again as we travel this great nation! - Love you!

No comments: