Thursday, December 30, 2021

Our Utah Birthday Trip!

 Friday September 17, 2021

Tyree, Clancy and I left right after school and drove to Salt Lake to spend time with our Utah Family. First Stop - The Loveland Aquarium in Draper, Utah





And look who came to join us! The Lowry girls!



Gotta love how beautiful and free moving the Jelly Fish seem to be.


My deep sea explorers.


"Dying" to see what's in the Megalodon's mouth.







Skye wasn't feeling well, so she took Avery home, but that didn't slow the rest of us down at all!


The ray actually spoke to us and said "It was lovely to see you! Come back soon!"


Saturday September 18, 2021
🎂HAPPY BIRTHDAY TYREE!💓🎈
10 years old!


We started off the morning by getting a hot chocolate and a treat and later went to watch Gabriel's Soccer match. Hillary and Jake coach his team.


Our Birthday Girl!


Debbie Stevenson made this fabulous cake for Tyree with L.O.L. dolls and lots of Candy!




We had quite a little party for Tyree. All the cousins loved being together for the weekend.



Oh look! A sweet little Avery and her favorite mermaid doll.


Hey Sammy.. how's that cookie?


The cake had enough lollipops for each of the children. Ross really enjoyed his.


Annabelle and Tyree telling us how it is!


After the Soccer game but before the birthday party we took all the kids to the family fun center.


 Gabriel is quite a girl magnet for 8 yrs. old. They were having a great time watching him play this game and win hundreds of tickets! Being a typical 8 yr old he didn't even notice them. Give it a few years and I am sure that will change.


Sure do love my Hillary...


Thanks for letting me always crash at your house my dear!


Before we left the Salt Lake Valley I took time to visit the home Cody, Kelly Stevenson and Ryan are remodeling. It is so beautiful!


I am really impressed at the design and workmanship they have put on this house.


Finally, on my flight to Atlanta, this was the sight out of my window. It was actually the first time I have every watched a plane land in tandem with the plane I was on. 


You'll never know what my next post will be..... 

No comments: