Sunday, November 25, 2018

Minnesota State Fair!

Saturday August 25, 2018
I understand the when measured by average daily attendance the Minnesota State Fair is the largest state fair in the United States. 
After attending for just 2 days, I believe it!

I don't have any photos from the fair because I was so busy babysitting the kiddos. But we did have a ton of fun!


Rachel, Hyrum and Ryan meet the Sheriff stationed at our lot.

I left after the girls last show to start my drive to Helena, Montana to meet up with Darryl. Dome Technology had sent him to Montana to do some minor repairs on Holter Dam. 
###### 
It took me about 17 hours to make the drive. I know that country is beautiful, but by the time I got to the area of the Theodore Roosevelt National Park in North Dakota (Pictured above) the smoke from the wildfires in the west obscured much of the view. I arrived in Montana at 6:00 Monday night, so happy to be back with Darryl and ready to get back to work.

No comments: