Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Christmas Weekend at Grandmas

My birthday present from Cami and Jacob came on Thursday the 22nd. I came home to find a Pro-Flowers box at my door. I put them in water on Friday so they could bloom then we left for North Carolina. When we came home Monday this is what they looked like. Even today are still beautiful!

Saturday evening Darryl gave me my birthday gifts. A Korean poster and Heartstrings DVD. Can I just say one more time I LOVE KOREA!!! (oops, I just deleted the picture by accident. ) I can't wait until the day I get to visit. And thanks to my kids for their gifts. (You can't go wrong with NCIS, a gift card to your favorite bookstore, running gear, and more!)

It's a red velvet cake. I had to make him talk one candle off since he had 6 small ones on there.

-------------
Christmas morning we opened presents with mom.




I don't thinks it's really Christmas for my kids until they can at least see Grandma Peggy's Candy Counter.

This picture was taken after Church.

About 3:30 Shiloh, Jason and the kids arrived. We took some pictures, had tons of fun and then ate a wonderful Christmas Feast (of which I have no pictures. We were too busy eating.)


OH.... here is the family as they really are....CRAZY!!! "Nuttin' but love for ya!"

Hey... let's play smash Cole!,,,,,

And Keep away.....

And Pig in the poke.......

And opening presents......

And how many kids can you cram in the Santa House?......

And then have a plate of Cool Whip just because you are at Grandma Peggy's and you can.





It was a wonderful Christmas weekend. I hope you had a joyous Christmas and may you remember the blessings which are ours because of our Saviour, Jesus Christ, now and throughout the coming year.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's very beautiful blog, I'm happy to visit your blog,
caffeine addiction symptoms
regards..