Friday, April 25, 2014

Our Louisiana Weekend

Back in February Darryl and I took a weekend off to visit with friends in Gonzales, Lousiana. We chose a good weekend to visit.


We stayed with our good friends David and Pauline ..... 

We shared great visits and delicious food. (I love that about Louisiana, there is always good food!)

We also went to the Stake High Priest Social where we visited with many more friends!
***
I just want to say that....


these

dear

friends

make

life

fun!

We

sure

Love
 You!
*******
On Sunday we went to church where I took a moment and visited the wonderful youngsters I used to teach in Sunday School! I love these kids, they are the best!

It was a delightful visit, though I wish we could have stayed longer. Maybe next time!
Look for us sometime in 2015 - and as Sid would say....
"See y'all while ago"!

No comments: