Friday, June 3, 2016

Happy Birthday Jonas and Cami

I don't know how life got so busy, but it seems to be flying by at an alarming rate! Since my last post on Mother's day I have been recovering at Hillary's in Utah and Jesse's in  ID. I'm am doing great and need to get back in the swing of things.
First things first - I missed a couple of important birthdays! 
******
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JONAS





This handsome guy turned 14 on April 18th. He is as smart as they come, funny as can be and fast as the wind! (Yes, he likes to run and is on the cross country and track teams!) 
Love you Joe!

******
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CAMI!




My sweet "Cami-Ree" turned 35 on May 18th. What a beautiful, talented daughter, wife and mother. She is a 'crafty' gal who loves to create beautiful things, play with her 4 gorgeous kiddos, run and stay fit and do all she can to make their little 'homestead' and beautiful and fun place to be. 
Love you CamiBami! 

No comments: