Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Another 'Pleasant Valley' Sunday

Sunday October 3, 2010 Sunny, 80 degrees and very unlike an Idaho Autumn. Darryl and I went to Cali's to watch church Conference on her new TV.
********
I love my new haircut Jesse gave me. It makes me feel close to my mom... especially since I keep seeing her every time I look in a mirror! :-)
Between conferences sessions Darryl kept Gideon occupied.

Gideon was excited to show grandpa his new scooter riding skills.

I made sure that Parker was safe from any wild animals and rambunctious brothers.


Gideon says "Giddy-up Grandpa".

We had to quickly put Parker down to make a grab for Gideon (He was getting into something he shouldn't have). This was the closest and safest place.

There's our pretty girl on her new quilt from Aunt Jesse.
We decided the day was too lovely to spend it inside, so Cali pulled out her card tables and good china and set up dinner on the "West Lawn", otherwise known as the back yard.

It was a perfect Sunday afternoon.
And Gideon heartily approved of the Chocolate, almond, whipped cream dessert.

Hillary loves snuggling little Parker.

We shared fun dinner conversation and Chicken Enchiladas.

Gideon was generally the center of attention from his grandparents.

High Five Mom!




3 comments:

Hillary and Jake said...

That was a good day, though I'm Fairly certain that I was the one who left Parker in the laundry basket, because then Cali came upstairs and got aggitated at me.

Jacob and Cami said...

Looks like fun. Dad is definitely a bucking dinosaur because I don't many horses that have claw hands, I mean feet!

Cali and Travis said...

Oh good grief Hillary! I'm more agitated with you now than I was then. I was only surprised to come upstairs and find my baby daughter in the laundry basket. If you'll remember correctly I'm the one who grabbed the camera and took the pictures. Sheesh!