Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The Ward Variety Show and Keeping Gideon

January 22nd was the Variety show at church. I was asked to be the Emcee.
And I was able to sing a song to my sweetheart, Darryl....
"Till There Was You"
******
The children entertained us....
The ladies showed us their exercise routine...

The grandsons of the pioneers sang "Ghost Riders in the Sky".

Darryl sang with the barbershop group.....

They called themselves the Menan Melodaires, delivering volcanic harmonies to please the crowd.

And finally, since little Miss Parker has been sick and in the hospital, Master Gideon has been taking turns spending the night at his grandparents houses. Last night was our turn.
**********
He and grandpa put together his Mega big puzzle.
On one side it's a coloring puzzle....

And on the other side is the fire Engine.

He liked it so much he just he tried to hug it.
And that's pretty much all our excitement for the last week.

1 comment:

Cali and Travis said...

My boy is so cute! And I can't believe it's been like 10 days since I've checked blogs!