Sunday, February 10, 2013

Time to Go - Say It Ain't So!


I love my job! I love that I get to travel the world with my husband and spend every day with him at work and at home. I love living in a new place, immersing myself in the local culture and making new friends. I love the things they teach me and share with me. I love walking into a new ward and hoping and praying they will need us as much as we need them. There is a bittersweet side to all of this. When Darryl and I arrive we know it is only temporary. We we grow to love so many people and know in a few months we will leave and leave a piece of our hearts behind with those we have grown so fond of. Such it is today with our friends in Louisiana.


Most of the Gonzales 1st Ward of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints


Some of the Primary Children. In the last 15 months I have been a teacher to the 8 -10 year olds.


A goodbye gift from the Primary.



Above: Our home teachers the LaBlancs. Seth, Yvonne and Sidney. (Hi Pop!)


My Visiting Teaching Companion, Gwen Castex is standing with one of the sweet sisters we visit, Marlene Holcomb.


I wish I had pictures of all of our friends from Gonzales but I have been lax in my photography duties lately. I do have a few pictures from the 2012 Jambalaya picnic posted here. 
*******
I want you to know we love you and whenever we think of you it will be with a smile. 
Moroni 8:3

SEE YA WHILE AGO!
Sister Cindy and Brother Darryl

No comments: