Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Last Days at Sea

Here are the photos from the last 2 days at sea. What a wonderful time we had. Darryl did get a little bored and I have joked that he would have done better if they had had a Lowe's or Home Depot sponsored cruise. Something with a "Flip my Cabin" workshop. Ha! We did stay busy working out, playing putt putt golf, I sang some Karoke and we spent time by the pool. ( I loved sitting at the back pool where it was quiet and I could read for hours!) I can't wait until our next cruise. I would love it if we could go with family or friends!
******
Each evening while we were at dinner our cabin steward and staff would turn down our bed and leave a towel critter. It was always a nice surprise to see what was awaiting us when we returned.


I mad good use of the track everyday and am proud to say I only gained 2 lbs the whole cruise!

Darryl preferred the gym.....


We had our own little best 2 out of 3 tournament in Putt Putt. We played a lot and it was fun. FYI - I scored better left handed. Go figure?



 Our new friends Rose and Joyce. We met them on the first day of the cruise while waiting for our bus transfer. They are seasoned cruiser and gave us great advice! It was fun to talk and visit with them and get to know them. (Joyce won her husband of 33 yrs in a poker game!)



Dressed up for the last elegant night on Friday!


A little Karoke on the last afternoon of the cruise.
 

Darryl ready for dinner on Saturday.
 

Our dinner companions Steve and Nita from Texas. (What fun stories they had!)

Our wait staff - Aramnd, Julie, our head waiter, and Prasad. 
 

Our table of six.

 The restaurant wait staff entertaining us on the last evening. 


Karen and Vern from Indiana. (Greenwood, but I won't hold that against them.)
 
 
Good-bye Carnival Cruise. It was a lovely vacation! Until next time.

No comments: