Sunday, April 5, 2015

Welcome Jethro Jacob!!!

We have a new baby in the family. Young Jethro Jacob (or J.J. as his daddy calls him) was born to Hillary and Jake on March 11th at 1:51 in the afternoon at home. 


He weighed 7 lbs. 8 oz. and was 20.5 inches long. 
~~~~~~~~~~
Hillary had been in labor for most of the night. Later in the morning after her water broke she wanted to move around so she decided to make some cupcakes. 


With the midwives and nurse watching over her she made a batch of cupcakes while timing her contractions~

And enjoyed a light snack while in labor (I always wondered why the Dr. and Nurses would never let me eat anything when I was in labor. I was always so hungry!  I'm glad she got to snack.)

The Cupcake hit the spot. (This was shortly before J.J. was born.)

Gabriel meets his baby brother..

Mom dad and J.J. 

We are so  happy to have this sweet little boy in our family. I can't wait to hold him! 
Congratulations Jake, Hillary and Gabriel.

No comments: