Sunday, August 7, 2016

Getting Back on Track


For those of you who used to follow my blog, I apologize for not posting regularly for the last several months. Time flies when you're having fun, and Darryl and I and our family have been spending the summer having a tons of fun, traveling and work. 

I was about a month behind in my blogs when J.J. had his accident in April, and with the coming of summer I only got farther and farther behind. I am determined to catch up though, so with your patience over the next 10 days, I hope to make at least one post a day, starting back in March, and catch up to the present. Some posts will have more commentary than photos, others will be mostly photos. What ever it may be, I hope that you enjoy it and will comment in the comment section below. 

Love you all,
Cindy

No comments: