Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Terre Haute North Vigo High School Class of 1975 - 60 is Sexy Birthday Bash!

This past weekend, July 28th and 29th, I went to my high school "psuedo" reunion disguised as a 60th birthday party. The idea is that this is the school year when most of my classmates turn 60 yrs old. Since I haven't been to a class reunion or get together of any kind since 1995, and since we were fairly close (Tupelo, MS is only an 8 hour drive to Terre Haute, IN), Darryl and I drove up on Friday to partake in the fun!

We arrived in Terre Haute Friday for the Meet-n-Greet where I saw friends I hadn't seen in over 20 years.
With Cathie Fagg-Bryant
There wasn't any organized activities, just a lot of catching up to do and reminiscing!

Some of the Glenn Girls - Dawn Keller Doll, Terri Davenport,
me, Brenda Baker Kirchner, Candy LaGrange McCord

Dave Terkosky, Karen Adams-Buchholz and Calvin Deweese

Candy with Warren Artz and his wife
(who graduated with Sandy) Kim Smith.

Nancee Sweeting Sorenson,  Cindy Sumner Roman and me.
With Jim Lucas

Dave and Cathie with Tony Burk



With Dave and Tony, who says this
is "A rose between two thorns" 

Terri and I reminiscing how she, Brenda Baker, Karen Bennett,
Cathie Fagg and I have been friends since Kindergarten.


Rick Long and Terry Wagle, have been friends with
Karen Bennett Raubuck and I since elementary school.
Karen served as the committee chairman and did a
wonderful job.

Partying on with Brent Huntsman.

Dawn and I with Arlene Dahl Jones.

I don't know which is funnier. Dawn not able 
to see the camera and making faces or Brent's photobomb! 

With Joy Throckmorton, Helen Gore Joseph
and Kim Thomas Piazza.


Fun times with Warren and Kim and Barry Brashaber.

It was good to visit with Calvin Deweese

I didn't know Karen Adams-Buchholz very well in high school
but had fun getting to know her at this celebration.

So happy he came with me to the party!
I have the best hubby ever!

With Albert and Bonnie Wilson

With Dan Raubuck and Diana Kennedy Stevens

Smiling and talking grandchildren with Jim Singer II.
He has 21 and I have 24.

It wouldn't be a reunion for me if my good
friend Debbie Fortune Haskett wasn't there.

Jim Singer and Cathie's husband Steve Bryant.

Cherishing old friendships with Brenda Baker.

There was a lot more fun to be had on Saturday night! Stay tuned for the next post! 

No comments: