Thursday, May 10, 2018

Grandma's on the Road Again! - Idaho and Utah

I took a quick road trip to Idaho before going to Utah to help Hillary and Jake get their house painted. 
Thursday April 19
 Above is a view I liked as I drove east on I-84. 
 Below is Jesse's view from her dining room window. What a great scene to look at each morning with your breakfast!

Although I was only in Idaho for a couple of days, I was able to see Parker's first soccer game of the season.

I also visited Lalo and Cintia Chavez and their new little son, Eduardo.


 Parker, Tyree and Clancy liked playing in Ximena's room.

Sure love these grandbabies! (Yes, I consider Ximena one of mine 😉)

It was a very short but sweet visit and I am looking forward to going back for a while when we finish this job in June.
****
Sunday after dinner with Jesse, Kelly, Tyree, Clancy, Gideon and Parker, I drove down to Utah to give a hand to Hillary and Jake.
Monday morning April 22, this was my wake up call at 7 a.m.

We spent Monday moving furniture and masking and taping everything off. Tuesday was a different story for the me and the boys. We went to the Living Planet Aquarium!


This was my first time to go on an outing with all three boys by myself. 


Oh what fun we had!

We got to see Penguins, and fish and ducks and birds. We saw this Iguana eating a mouse for lunch, ..

and these tortoises giving "piggy back" rides.

It was a very educational day! 

Gabriel and Ezra had no fear getting right up to the big fish, 

But it took a little convincing to get J.J. to touch the glass. 

We went to see the 4D cartoon about the sea turtles. The wind would blow, the water would spray,..

The fish seemed to swim right over our heads and we just about had the whole experience to ourselves. Right after I took this photo a mom and her young daughter came in. That was it, just the 6 of us.

Loving the swinging rope bridge.

Gabe checking on J.J.

Z-man loves the frogs.

When we came home the downstairs had a whole new look.


I stayed and helped until Thursday, and then on Friday morning I was off on another adventure.

No comments: