Sunday, September 9, 2018

Welcome Baby Lowry and More!

Life has sure been busy these last 2 months with a new baby, leaving Oregon, traveling across the U.S. twice, a grand family reunion and starting a Dam Job in Montana. Over the next couple of weeks I will be putting up several posts to get all caught up on the family happenings and travels the Cunningham Clan. Let's start with the most important!


WELCOME OUR  SWEET BABY A. A. LOWRY!
💖

This sweet little girl was born at 6:35 a.m. on Wednesday July 11th. 

19" long and weighing in at 8 pounds, 

..delivered by C-section, mom and baby were doing just fine when Ryan texted me just before 7:00 a.m. in Virginia.

What a fat little sweetheart and I couldn't wait to get to Virginia to see her...

..and kiss those fat little baby cheeks.

How happy we are that this little doll is part of our family.

Oh how she will be loved by her sweet sisters. 
💕💕💕
FINAL WATERCOLOR CLASS AND LEAVING OREGON!
After finishing the Yamhill Carlton School Project, on July 18th, on the 19th Darryl and I packed the last of our belongings into a UHaul truck and left Hillsboro, OR for Blackfoot, Idaho.
Before we left I was able to go to one last Watercolor class at The Loaded Brush Art Studio of Portland.
 I have learned so much from my instructor, Peter X. O'Brien, and I wish I could do more painting with him. I hope to take what I have learned from Peter and add to it over the years. 

My last painting at the loaded brush was the Mama and baby elephant. Behind me on the floor were some of my framed paintings that Peter asked me to bring in for him to see.

I can't say thank-you enough to Peter, and to Aaron, the owner of "The Loaded Brush" for all of their encouragement and support as I tried my hand at this new art medium. I do love painting watercolors!
🎨🎨🎨
The only downfall to finishing up a job is that we have to leave so many dear new friends. These two wonderful people we will never forget and I can't wait to see them again. Hal and Barbara Hovorka. Genealogy experts and real go-getters at 90 and 85 yrs. young. 
 I am already planning a trip back to see them and our many friends from Hillsboro and the Rock Creek Ward. Hope to see you soon everyone.

No comments: