Sunday, December 16, 2018

Life in Louisiana - Take #2

November 5, 2018
We stayed for 5 days in the hotel at Port Allen while we looked for apartments for us and for our crew. We found some very nice apartments in Addis, LA, The Sugar Mill Apartments~
***
Sunday November 11, 2018 
Our first Sunday we drove over to Gonzales to go to church in our old ward. I can't tell you how happy it made me to have three of the youth, who I taught 6 & 7 yrs ago as 9-10 yr olds, come up and give me hugs. Katy Perileoux and Zachery Purser, pictured here, and also Courtney Hughes.


These are great apartments. It's just at 1/2 mile around the perimeter of the complex,..

...also, our apartment is huge, 1100 square ft. Plenty of room inside to do my yoga!

 The temperatures are warm and there are many friends to visit, restaurants we like to visit and things to do ... it's going to be a great place to spend the winter!


No comments: