Wednesday, December 29, 2021

My Pelican, a Sunset Dinner and Sweet Sister Corke

AUGUST 18 -22, 2021 

Since the early days of 2020 I started taking art/painting classes on Wednesday with Marguerite Parvarnik of Gautier. There are about 8 - 10 of us in the class and I have done several nice watercolors there. This week I painted my first Pelican, which Darryl liked so much he immediately found a frame for it.



Oh look, someone sent me a photo of this cute little guy! HI WESLEY! Sure do love you!

It looks so good in the frame!

Darryl and I went for a seafood dinner at Shaggy's in Biloxi and ate dinner to a beautiful sunset!

And looking at Darryl's hair, it was quite windy.



At the end of August our dear friend, Angela Corke, moved to Georgia to live with her brother and sister-in-law. I am going to miss her and our morning walks around the apartment complex, but I am so happy for her to be able to be with family full time! 



Finally - a thought for those who sometimes feel overwhelmed or not good enough for the task that lies ahead. 



No comments: