Sunday, July 6, 2008

Darryl In Casablanca

On Saturday June 21st Darryl and Aziz went to Casablanca. They drove down the picturesque Boulevards.... Toured the many beach clubs......
Took a ride on the train...... (this is the main train station).......
And of course, Darryl took pictures of the older buildings to show us the cool.....architecture.....
Aziz took him to the 2nd largest Mosque in the world,,,,,

He really enjoyed his few days there....

In the picture below.... he isn't sure what the entrance was for, but he was astounded by how beautiful it was.
And he was able to get another good pictures of Goats in the trees!!!
I will try to put more up in a day or two. Have a great Sunday!

1 comment:

Corey said...

Rick: You know what I want to hear.
Sam: No, I don't.
Rick: You played it for her, you can play it for me!
Sam: Well, I don't think I can remember...
Rick: If she can stand it, I can! Play it!

ahhh.. casablanca..