Wednesday, February 24, 2010

My Welcome Home!!

I was gone 25 days. I arrived back home in Mexico to a beautiful surprise! Flowers!!! Lots and Lots of Flowers!

These beautiful red Gladiolas were a Happy Valentines day gift along with 2 boxes of delicious Bon bons.


And this beautiful spring bouquet of carnations, colorful mums and assorted daisies was to say.... "Welcome home"!


And finally... on my nightstand was a red rose with red and white carnations that said... "I love you and I really missed you!" What a thoughtful, loving husband!
Ahhhh.........I really do love flowers!


I have tons of pictures from my vacation, but I also have a lot of work to catch up on. I will be posting the pictures of Myrtle Beach and the Carolinas in a day or two. In the meantime...
Have a great day!

3 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

AHHHHHH! Daddy is so sweet!

Cali and Travis said...

Wow you got more flowers than I did this Valentine's Day!

Unknown said...

Oh they're so pretty!