Sunday, October 23, 2011

Laboring On the North Shore -

I have been in Hawaii one week waiting on little Reagan to make her appearance. Since she isn't cooperating with our wishes we have tried to take matters into our own hands to force the issue. We first tried a 3.5 mile hike to Kawela Bay (pronounced Ka-ve-la). These pictures are from the Kuilima point looking over towards Turtle Bay Resort.




Standing by the WWII Bunker on the point.



Getting a look-out's view.





This is a HUGE Banyan tree. You've probably seen it in the TV series LOST.



Since the hike didn't work on Thursday, on Friday before the Dr. Appt. we went to the mall to walk around, play Glow Golf and eat some lunch.



Skye was a little handicapped, so we won't mention her score.



Ryan and I tied with 42. (He would have whooped me bad if I hadn't made a hole in one on the 15th hole where he scored a 5. Bhwwaaaaaahhhhhh!)



It was a lot of fun, but I think the black lights had some kind of effect on Skye. She had very intense contractions the whole time we were there.






But still no baby.



Yesterday Skye and I drove up to Hale'iwa to look at some art galleries and shops. We then drove to the Dole Plantation for Lunch and a pineapple whip. YUM. We also picked up a piece of art work for Ryan.





After lunch we went back to Hale'iwa where we strolled on the beach and looked for coral and sea glass until it was time to pick Ryan up from work.












It was raining this morning when Ryan went to work. When I stood in the doorway this is what I saw. Y'all have a wonderful day wherever you are, I know I will!



ALOHA!

1 comment:

Cali and Travis said...

Soooo excited! 36 hours & I'm there with you!