Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Happy Birthday Dear Peggy Suz

For the past 36+ years I have been blessed with the best Mother-in-Law on the earth. I only hope that I can be as good of a Mother-in-law to my sons & future daughter-in-law as she has been to me. Today, December 4, 2012, is her 87th birthday. I just wanted to say, I Love you Mommio, and I always will. Thank you for everything!

Since I am in Louisiana I don't have many photos available to me. But I did find a few on my daughters' blogs. 

Peggy Suz Yoder - about 1945



1947 or 1948 with her soon to be husband, Bill Cunningham



And the Grandma Peggy we know and love with Children, Grandchildren and Great - Grandchildren.

With her mother, Beulah Yoder (L), Granddaughter Cami.  Summer of 1982

With her husband Bill and Great-grandchildren Jonas, Adrianna and Emily. Spring - 2004


With Baby Lily Summer of 2008

The Guffey Grandkids with Great-Grandma Peggy, Thanksgiving of 2009

With her children Thanksgiving Day 2012.
David, Darryl, Bill and Cindy Marie.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!!!!



No comments: