Sunday, March 20, 2016

Happy 1st Birthday Jethro - Happy 8th Birthday Gabriel!

Can you believe this sweet little J.J. is one year old? 

He turned 1yr. old on March 11th. I just need to spend more time with adorable little boy.

Every time I am with my Jethro he gives me the sweetest hugs and smiles! What an angel he is. 
HAPPY, HAPPY 1ST BIRTHDAY MY SWEET J.J.!
Grandma and Grandpa love you and can't wait to see  you again! 

*******
 And what about this handsome boy! I can't believe that today our Gideon, or "Gid the Kid" is 8 yrs. old already! Where has the time gone?

Yes, 8 years ago on March 20th we were blessed as this sweet boy came into our family.

He is in love with all things robotic and any kind of gizmo and gadget that you can find. And I think his current, favorite Super Heroes are the Avengers! ... And oh, How we love this boy! 

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIDEON!! We love you so much and are looking forward to your Baptism in a couple of weeks!

No comments: