Tuesday, November 14, 2017

CALI TURNS 40! - Saturday: Birthday Weekend continued....

- Part 3 -

Saturday morning had us docking in the city of Nassau in the Bahamas. It was warm and cloudy with rain in the forecast and tropical storm Philippe to the southeast moving our way.

I was in a bit of pain and didn't want to go ashore in my scooter chair, so I stayed on board the ship and let the kids and Sandy have a fun time in this colorful Caribbean Town.


Docking next to one of the Carnival ships

Breakfast was a delicious fare every morning. Dining on the outside deck.

Sandy, Cali, Shiloh and Cami pose with the ships.

Skye and Ryan enjoy a bit of exploring.

Cali having a grand time shopping.

The pirate way to adjust an attitude.

Fun on the town square...


Looks like Ryan is having a lot of fun!!




and at the government house..


Cali and the Disney Dream..




And then a photo shoot on the.... er.... beach?

Glamerous beach pose. All she needs is some sunshine....
(and a real beach. 😉 )

Sampling the native fare.. 
Conch Fritters.



Enjoying the veranda as we sail out of port.



While the family was exploring the port of Nassau, I made my way to the spa and enjoyed a little acupuncture to try and fix what was going on in my ankle and foot. 

It helped so very much, I was so glad I did this.

When the family came back to the ship the girls and I enjoyed a couple of hours in the rain forest spa. We purchased the day pass online and it was the best $18 value I've ever spent.



Hot tubs, heated tile loungers, Steam rooms, Turkish Bath, Saunas

and 4 different water and light therapy showers! It was amazing and wonderful!
Hillary is expressing how fabulous we all felt when we finished at the spa.
But.... there was still so much more fun to come
as we prepared for our evening festivities!

No comments: