Monday, November 27, 2017

My Life in Black and White

I don't spend much time on Facebook, but recently I saw something I thought would be fun to participate in.
MY LIFE IN BLACK AND WHITE
The idea is to post 1 black and white picture of your life each day for 7 days. The only restriction was that you could have no people in your photo and no explanation. 
Since this is my blog I put up a couple extra photos and I will explain the photos for those of you reading this .
🎆🎆🎆
We are currently living in Hillsboro, Oregon. The first 6 photos were taken in our apartment here. I have recently tried my hand at oil painting, I have bone fragments floating around in my ankle which rendered me unable to walk for a while, we travel with our Chinese art work and the chest and lamp are yard sale finds we picked up here, I love my morning tea and my "family" wall, and Darryl is now an horologist. He loves to buy and repair old clocks. The final three photos are two quilts I have made and a fun Zoo picture I took in Tupelo this summer.
📷📷📷










There is so much more to me than these few photos, but this is a little B&W glimpse into my world this year. I am still quilting, currently putting together a quilt for Miss Isabelle. I still sing any chance I get and occasionally get to play an instrument or two. I have been traveling way to much, but I sure enjoy it, especially because I get to be with Darryl, the love of my life.  I try to make the most out of every day no matter where we live, and I look forward to the day we can settle down and have 
"A Place Called Home"
💝💝💝.
But for now, wherever Darryl is, that is my home and oh, how I love it!

1 comment:

Van-Go said...

“Somewhere where the road don’t move” comes to mind. We too have had the life of the “gypsies going down the highway” these last 17 years. No regrets. Ready for that mountain top, that touch spot, that home too meanwhile still rolling along. Enjoy your journey and again thank you for sharing. Hugs.