Monday, December 11, 2017

Thanksgiving

For the first time in 3 years we were able to spend Thanksgiving with some of our children. We left Wednesday afternoon and drove to Riverton, UT to spend the holiday with Hillary and Jake and their boys and Cali. 
Turkey on Google Android 8.1
What a feast Hillary had for us! All I could think about was how very, very blessed we are and how truly Thankful I am to live in this great land with all my family!


The woman of the hour, Hillary, who prepared such a wonderful Holiday Dinner!

I loved everything she made, but her stuffed pumpkin was AMAZING!

J.J. helping get everything ready.

Discussing the many things we are thankful for.

I can honestly say this Thanksgiving Dinner is one of the best I have ever had.


And the Z-Man agrees!
I thank my God daily for my many blessings, especially for my country, my rights and priveliges, for all those who came before me who have made my way easier, and of course, for my family.  
###
Friday morning I actually went to a "Black Friday" sale for the first time in many, many years. I went to JoAnn Fabrics. Darryl and J.J. went to "The Man Store", otherwise known as Home Depot, to buy lumber and supplies to fix up the Chicken Coop. The weather was beautiful and he had some good helpers to make the work go faster.

Finally, G-Man gave us our card he made for us on Grandparents day back in September. It is so sweet. He says Grandpa is 25 years old and is good at fixing clocks and he loves to build with him. Grandma is 20 years old, is good at helping and he loves to play with me.

I love that he thinks we are so young.

We love you too G-Man!

With another wonderful Thanksgiving behind us we can now look forward to a delightful Christmas Season!

No comments: