Saturday, October 25, 2008

The "Eight Things" Thing

I just noticed that Erica tagged me, so I thought I would give it a try since it is almost midnight and I will have to do a "real" family post tomorrow.

8 TV shows I love to watch.
(This is hard since I don't have TV, so some of these you might not know. Thank goodness for DVD's)

Magnum P.I.
Remington Steele
The Iron Chef
The Andy Griffith Show
Bonanza
The Red Skelton Show (This was my favorite when I was 9 or 10)
Dirty Jobs
The Dick Van Dyke Show (whew! that was hard)

8 Favorite Restaurants

Johnny Carino's
Mary's (It's in Mexico- you have to take a boat to it)
Vonn Logan's Hawaiian Catering
The Bajio Grill
Any "All You Can Eat Seafood Buffet" on the Grand Strand
Grandpa's Barbeque
Sonja's Private dining
Red Lobster

8 Things that Happened Yesterday

The kids cleaned the pantry/storage room
I talked to my sister Sandy
Booked Darryl a flight home
Passed my Real Estate lisencing Exam
Talked to Kendra
Went Grocery Shopping
I made Gideon laugh out loud alot
I went to Pocatello

8 Things I love about Autumn

Squash Soup
Bright colored leaves
Pumpkins
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Warm pies and ice cream (Apple,Pumpkin and Pecan Pies)
Marching Bands
Thanksgiving Hymns

8 things I am looking Forward to:

Sleeping with my husband (He's been gone for over a month)
WRESTLING SEASON!!!!
Christmas Caroling
Jogging without pain
Going to Spinning Class
Finishing the quilts
Auditions for the Nauvoo Pageant
Serving A Mission

8 Things on my Wish List

A reunion with all of my siblings
Better Health
A small house on a beach with Palm Trees
Commercial Quilting and Embroidery Machine
7 Supreme Court Justices who "..interpret laws according to the United States Constitution"
A Newer (and more comfortable) Car
A Pug Dog
A Tropical cruise

It is now 12:46 a.m. I won't tag anyone, but feel free to join in the fun. Goodnight.

No comments: