Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pictures of Our Mexico House!

I have been trying to load these pictures on my blog for 10 days. I am glad they finally loaded today. But I was in such a hurry I didn't really put them in order. Oh Well, .... our Apartment has 2 bedrooms and two bathrooms with a 'great room' /living room/dining room and kitchen combined. I am sure you can tell what rooms these are. The entry door is on the right, almost out of the picture.


The little wall out there past the yard is the sea wall that I exercise on every day at 5:00 a.m.

Look girls!! Four burners, a grill and an oven!!!!! Wish I knew where to buy a turkey.....

We may have shrimp or fish for Thanksgiving. Wasn't fish on the menu when the pilgrims had their Thanksgiving? Okay... we'll make due with pollo asado!

A luxury I did not have in Manzanillo..... A washer and dryer. Of course I did have the luxury of a laundry lady who did all of our laundry. I think I would prefer her as these are the noisiest appliances I have ever heard, and they are GE appliances. Figures!

The spare bedroom.

The Master bedroom has 2 queen size beds, a huge walk in closet ......

..and the master bath has 2 sinks and a shower.

Well, that's the house and this is the early morning view from the sea wall. Now that you know how much room we have I extend an open invitation to all family and friends to come and see us. You will have a place to stay, and we would love to have you with us!

2 comments:

Jacob and Cami said...

Aren't you tempted to buy a place there and stay? - Jake G.

Darryl and Cindy Cunningham said...

Actually, since visiting Hawaii, Darryl says that if he is going to buy a tropical vacation place he would rather it be in Hawaii, and that's just fine by me. :-)