Sunday, January 16, 2011

A Magic Kingdom Day

Ready to leave for Disney World at 6:15 A.M.





























Who knew Minnie mouse was a quilter??





















Look at little Ransom.....

He fell sound asleep during the parade.





To Honor America!




I had a Magical Day!
****
In case you were wondering....
Yes - I did ride on many other rides, but sometimes I was too excited or was taking care of little ones and I forgot to take pictures.
My favorite rides were:
It's a Small World, Peter Pan's Flight, The Haunted Mansion and the Jungle Cruise. It was raining quite a bit and the roller coasters were closed down when it rained so I guess I will have to go back to ride on the Space Mountain or the Mine train.
We never did make it to Tomorrow Land. Maybe next time.
Thank you Cami & Jacob and Cali and Travis for making my dream come true!This was truly one of my best Birthday Presents EVER!!!!!

No comments: