Monday, February 9, 2015

Welcome Miss Annabelle Ruth

On January 2nd Skye and Ryan, along with big sister Reagan, welcomed sweet little Annabelle Ruth into their family. 


She was delivered by cesarean section with no complications!

She weighed in at 6 lbs. 8 oz and is the sweetest little bundle of joy! Not sure what has Ryan's attention in this picture, but he was a happy Daddy!

I arrived when Little Miss Annabelle was only 4 days old. Happy Day for me but a sad day for Nonna (Ryan's mom Donna) who had to leave the following morning.


Annabelle was so tiny, she was easy to hold why doing other things. Mom was doing great! 

Reagan is such a good big sister! She sings to Annabelle whenever she starts to cry and kisses her head. 

Her first 'outfit' at 6 days old going to see the Dr.

  
This is how I preferred to spend my time in Virginia!


  
Oh how easy it is to love this little angel! I was amazed at how much she grew in the 3 weeks I was there.

More pictures to come of my time in Virginia with Annabelle and Reagan and their parents, but I still have a few pictures to post from the Christmas Holidays with Family. Stay Tuned!

No comments: