Friday, June 14, 2024

FAMILY CRUISE DAY 2 - At Sea

 SUNDAY MAY 5, 2024

After breakfast the family gathered up on Deck 10 for a Sunday Devotional to start our Sabbath Day off right. From there on it was a day of exploring the ship and all the fun it had to offer. I will be honest with you, I was having so much fun watching my children and grandchildren have fun that I sometimes forgot to take photos. Luckily Jake put a photo site together, so many of these photos come from there.

THE CLIMBING WALL

Some of our family absolutely loved the climbing wall, so I will have photos of them climbing on different days. On this first day, Reagan (L), Annabelle and Ryan are getting it done!


Then Hillary got in on the fun. I think Skye was the photographer on this day.


Great job Reagan! 

The Platt Family and Clancy took on the ship's Scavenger Hunt Challenge!


And they finished! 

Some had brunch in the dining room,

while some of enjoyed second breakfast, first lunch and snacks in the Windjammer Buffet.

Cali, Alan with Darryl and me having one of our many meals/ snacks for the day.

Most everyone enjoyed the pools or lounging in the sun. The younger kids really enjoyed the Adventure Club and the Teenagers were getting to know the other teenage cruiser at the Venues just for Teens. 

And sea days are great days for playing games. Gideon, Adam and I play a game of "Grounded for Life"! I lost. 😒

The highlight of the day was our formal night dinner on the next post.
Wait for it......

No comments: