Sunday, March 20, 2011

A Message From Parker

Hi everyone, it's me, Parker. I want to tell you what a great Saturday we had here in Idaho. It was a fun day. (Hey.... Don't you love my new outfit that Nana got for me?)

First thing Saturday, Mommy and Grandma went to the park to run a race. Well, Mommy ran but grandma just walked it real, real fast because she had a hurt ankle.


Mommy was fast and beat grandma by a lot. Probably because she's an experienced runner, but she was proud of grandma for not wimping out and going the whole 5k distance.


Yea for Grandma Cindy!! And to think that a year ago she couldn't even walk without a handful of painkillers or a cane. Grandma's time was 44:41. That's walking a 14:32 mile. I don't know if that's good or not but for grandma it's great!!

This is Adam. He works with Grandpa and Grandma at Dome Technology and this was his first race. He ran the 10k race.
He and Grandma are the "DOME RUNNERS".
*********
Saturday afternoon was the best!!!!
Sunday is Gideon's 3rd Birthday and Mommy and Daddy threw him a BIG Party on Saturday!!!!
Mommy put on a great buffet with lots of delicious food.

Everyone ate and visited and then it was time to ......

Play Games!!! It was a Back Yardigans party and the game was stick the bow tie on Pablo!


The little kids didn't have to use the blind fold. I didn't get to play.. I was keeping Papa busy.


After Games it was time for Gideon to blow out the candles on his cake. Where are the candles you ask? They are the little stars on the sticks. Gideon is good at blowing out the candles. One puff and they were all out!


Then Gideon opened TONS and TONS of presents!! Wow!!! He is soooo spoiled. But it's okay because he always shares with me.


After the presents it was time to eat cake and Ice Cream. Ashlynn and Eden did the serving.


Grandma, I am so proud of you for doing your race today I am going to give you a big surprise!!!!


A great big slobbery wet kiss!!! I love you grandma!


Oh.... and this is Gideon's new girlfriend Eden. He calls her Edie. I guess those college guys better watch out. Gideon is stealing their girl.
That was our Saturday. I hope your's was just as fun.

No comments: