Saturday, June 28, 2014

We Interupt our China post for - A Little Korea!!

Darryl and I had a little problem with our visas so we had to take a little side trip to KOREA!!!!

It has almost been like a dream. I see beautiful people everywhere I turn, all looking like they just stepped out of a K-Drama! 
Here are a few pictures to give you an idea of the fun Darryl and I are having! 

We tried out the street food!

Found old City Gates..

New City Shopping Malls......

Food Markets...



Seen some lovely gardens..

And Real life Flower Boys...

and a reenactment of a traditional marriage ceremony

We've had our food cooked on our table...


"I swear this guy was in Playful Kiss" or it's his look alike.

Unknowingly I booked a hotel in the middle of the Arts/Tourist district...

We went to the Temple Saturday Morning...

Found a Traditional Band...
 More Shopping...

Hmmm... this one's a little out of order, but the temple is beautiful.
 And an old gentleman hand painting fans..

I will post more tomorrow!!
I have wanted to come to Korea for 3 years now, it's almost a dream come true! 

2 comments:

Hillary and Jake said...

So if I save up can we go for my 27th birthday?
also I need to look at the blogs more i didn't realize you'd posted so much. Love you! Go and Live my dream. All you need to do now is be that random white person in the background of a high society K-drama and you will have lived my Korean vacation dream.

Unknown said...

Awesome pictures! And the temple is beautiful!