Friday, December 4, 2015

Delightful Days at Disney - Part 2

We left Animal Kingdom just before the park closed and went home to get ready for Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! I thought I was so clever wearing my traditional Mongolian dress. Everyone liked my dress but wanted to know "Who I was"? I would tell them it was Mongolian and I was one of Genghis Khan's wives.
. Finally one of the workers said, "Oh what a great costume, you're from 'It's a Small World' right?" That was the best!
****
Skye went above and beyond creating costumes for Ryan and herself. She was "Steam Punk Arial" and he was "Prince Eric". Everyone loved her costume. She was even told by one lady that it was the best she had seen! 


Reagan was Cinderella ... "Smile Princess"..

Umm... not a smile kiddo. 
Waiting in line for the Haunted Mansion Ride.

Miss Annabelle was Minnie Mouse who wouldn't leave her ears on.

Even though it rained off an on all night, we had a wonderful time! We took advantage of the short lines and went on the new Mine Train ride and others. What a blast! I was pretty beat and went back to the campground around 11:00 p.m. while Skye, Ryan, the girls and some of Ryan's family stayed until the park closed at 1:00 a.m.
*******
Saturday morning we had a Birthday party for miss Reagan at the resort pool! What a fun time we had for our little 4 yr. old! 

I must say that this was one of the tastiest cakes I have ever eaten. It was scrumptious!

After our pool party we got ready for a day at Hollywood Studios and saw the debut of even more cute outfits for the girls!

Happy Birthday Reagan!!

Annabelle was pretty tired after playing in the pool all morning.

"Hello everyone, this is Reagan. I'm going to tell you everything that happened at Hollywood Studios. First of all, Grandma Cindy took this picture of one of the streets and two strange people. Nobody knows why, she just did."

"It was very exciting when we got to the restaurant at Hollywood and Vine. The little girls were all excitement when they saw that we would be dining with some of the Disney characters."

"Okay... I was a little excited too...

And the fun was just beginning."

"Daddy, daddy!! Look who's coming to our table!"

"It's Jake!!! He's the Neverland Pirate and one of my favorites!"

"And then I met Doc McStuffins and Handy Manny (Grandma didn't get photos of Manny)".

"Then they called all the birthday children up front for a special dance and I got to help them show the people how to dance! It was super fun!"

"And finally Jade and I met Princess Sophia the 1st. It was hard to concentrate on eating lunch with my favorite Disney people around us." 

"Oh how I Loved Sophia, she was so pretty and nice...

But little Annabelle  was a little afraid of Sophia."

"Mommy told her it was okay and she finally took a peek at the Princess."

"Grandma Cindy said really enjoyed the day at Hollywood Studios, so much to see and do." 

"Sometimes Grandma would wander off by herself... silly Grandma."

"As we waited in line for the "Frozen Sing-a-Long" Annabelle stayed with Grandma,

And She decided to check out her dental work while we were waiting."

Mom brought my Elsa dress and I changed it for this show! I was so very, very excited to sing-long! 

"Yes Grandma, that is how the words go. I know all the words to the songs!"

"Grandma said I was beautiful, just like Elsa! Oh... the show is starting!"

"Grandma said this was one of the best, funniest and most entertaining shows she's seen in a long, long time." 

The witty jokes are geared for the grown-ups, especially the daddy's. All the grown-ups loved it and said was hilarious! We had such a wonderful time at Hollywood Studios and then went back to Magic Kingdom for late hours and more fun! I'll let Grandma tell you about the rest of our Disney story."

Sunday morning we had church and Annabelle wore her new Disney dress that Nonna (Ryan's mom, Donna Lowry) made for her.

After church we went to Epcot and I must admit, I think I liked it better than any of the rest of Disney. It was a great time to go as it was the annual International Food Festival! We glimpsed Andrew Zimmer  taping a cooking show.

And, they had a chocolate sculpture contest going on and all of the entries were fabulous! I only took a couple of photos, this is
The Avengers

And I believe this was my favorite.
The Jungle book.

We ate lunch in Germany at the Biergarten.

Here's Reagan,.. er, Show White dancing with her Daddy.



I loved the ambiance of the restaurants and the food.

All of Epcot was spectacular!






What a wonderful vacation we had! 

I can't wait to go back and this time take Darryl with me!

No comments: