Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Oh Happy Day!

Summer days are happy days, especially when I get to spend them with my 3 favorite little people here in Idaho. Generally, once a week I get to spend the day with my grandchildren Gideon and Parker. Sometimes at their home sometimes at our house. I love my grandkids and the time I get to spend with them. 
Our days go something like this:
 We play... sometimes in the yard, sometimes at the local park. 
This is Parker's favorite horse.

Gideon is such a good big brother. They often play Dora the Explorer or Go Diego Go on the playground.




"Look Mom! No hands!




Sometimes when we leave the park we will walk to the store for some treats. Then we go home for the rest of the afternoon until mom gets home from work. 

After lunch Gideon goes out to play with the neighbor children....


..while Parker takes a nap.

On really good days I get to spend the day with this little one along with Gideon and Parker. Little miss Tyree loves to spend the day playing with her cousins Gideon and Parker and we have so much fun together.

Last week the 4 of us went to the zoo. I believe the Zebras and the Ducks are her favorite animals while Parker likes the Monkeys and Gideon just likes the whole zoo!

And finally, our little Sugar has lost the blonde out of her coat and is quite the cute little pup. She loves to play tug of war and fetch and will probably lick you to death if you stand still long enough. 
 I am finishing up quilts, packing and unpacking the storage rooms and getting ready for the next job. 
Until the next time......


No comments: