Sunday, August 11, 2013

Sweet "Little" Gabriel - Sort of....

On Wednesday, August 7th, I traveled down to Springville to visit Hillary and Jake and sweet little Gabriel. Well, 'little' might be slightly misleading as this guy is 26 inches long and 20 pounds. That's a lot when you consider he is only 5 months old! He sure is a sweetie though! 


He is momma's boy..... until he hears his Daddy; then it's good-bye mommy, hello Daddio! 



He is such a happy little boy. He plays with his toys and entertains himself quite well. 

I think his favorite babysitter is his 'big brother', Toby the dog.

But he seemed pretty happy to have Grandma Cindy hold him and play with him. He would smile and coo and talk with me, and he especially loved to sing "The Itsy Bitsy Spider" and other songs with grandma.
I came home yesterday and I sure do miss him already. OH... and I miss you too Hillary and Jake.
Love you! 

1 comment:

Cali and Travis said...

Don't lie. As you're children we've all come to terms with the fact that you only visit us to spend time with the grandkids. ;)