Saturday, December 24, 2016

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!

After having Thanksgiving dinner in St. Louis with the Mike Nevarez Family and Pedro Moreno from our crew and 4 missionaries, we spent the rest of the weekend at Michelle and Kevin's in Indiana enjoying the wonderful autumn weather. Of course I forgot to take photos, but it was wonderful!
🍃🍃🍃🍃
The fist of December Darryl and I drove over to Belleville, Illinois for their Christmas on the Square Celebration.

Belleville is a town of German immigrants and the Christmas square is called the Christkindlmarket.

It's full of surprises!

The Market entrance.

We visited with a couple of reindeer...



🎄🎄🎄🎄
The following weekend we met my brother John and sisters Michelle, Patty and Sandy in Branson, MO for an early 60th Birthday celebration for me. 
🎂🎂🎂
On the way to Branson, Darryl and I stopped at the Bass Pro Shop in Springfield, Missouri, the Grandaddy of all Outdoor Stores, to have a look around. 
Santa was there, of course,

 Darryl found his "Ultimate Dream" buck...


We hope these aren't Santa's deer...

They had a Cajun Christmas display complete with live alligators.

 While in Branson we took in a couple of shows, played games, ate great food and just enjoyed each other's company. Of course, they left us a little surprise. The first night when we went to bed we found it full of confetti!

 Sunday Brunch with the family!

What a wonderful way to celebrate 60 years. With the people who know me the best and who I love the most!
 We were missing Chuck and David, so I'm hoping they can make it to the next one!
I love my family. Thank you for making this a wonderful Birthday!


No comments: