Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Summer Fun - 2016

July 13, 2016  -
Yes, we're going to backtrack a little here. I decided on July13th, that I would actually like to spend my 40th anniversary with my husband, so I packed up my mini-van and drove all night to St. Louis to surprise Darryl.

♥♥♥
That weekend we drove to Nauvoo to see the Pageant 

and I introduced Darry to the joys of Van camping at the State Park there. 

We thoroughly enjoyed the pageants,

The British pageant and the traditional Nauvoo Pageant..
 and seeing so many wonderful friends from years past.

With production manager Adele Parker on Friday night,

And the director, Emily Wadley on Saturday.

After Church on Sunday we took the Scenic River Road back to St. Louis. 

It was a wonderful Anniversary weekend.

While in Idaho in August I met up briefly with Alisa, Cody and little Rachael. 

And Jesse and I took Parker, Gideon, Tyree and Clancy to the Idaho Falls Zoo. 





Look closely, the king of beasts is taking a nap. 



We had so much fun, and it was a wonderful summer and eventful summer! I sure love spending time with all my family.

No comments: