Thursday, January 28, 2010

My Lovely Lily Pie!!!

It didn't even take a full day and already Lily loves me!!! She lets grandma hold her.....

And she shows me her new baby brother.....

Although she is not quite sure about him yet.... she does get very concerned when he cries....

Okay Lily... what are we going to do now?

Gymnastics!!! When she does this she says.... "up-ide-down!"
Then it was singing time..... Look! she's "got the whole world in her hands".

Grandma.... aren't you going to sing with me?

Look, it goes like this... 'Head, Shoulders, knees THEN toes'!

Hmmmm...... something smells funny. Is it me?

"I can't see any toe jam."
Yes, Grandma and Lily are having lots of fun!

2 comments:

Cali and Travis said...

What a character! No wonder Lily Pie & Gideon are the best of friends when they get together!

Hillary and Jake said...

I hope my kids have red hair like lily's it is so pretty